Polytetrafluoroethylene: PTFE, commonly known by the trade name TEFLON, provides unmatched chemical resistance at temperature to 300°C.
Chemical Resistance: Excellent
Hardness 50~60 Shore D
Tensile Strength 31.79 Mpa
Elongation at break 318.7%
Operation temperature Max 250 °C
Melting Point 327°C
Density 2.2 g/cm3
Appearance: Ivory white
1. Heat resistance property: It is able to wok stably between -180° C to +260° C.
2. Excellent non-sticky property---It easier to remove those like resin, dopes, oil and other sticky things.
3. Good mechanical property with no distortion and low friction coefficient
4. Excellent insulation property.
5. Materials like carbon, graphite and glass fiber can be filled.
6. Corrosion resistance.
7. It's not easy to aging.
8. Good tensile strength.
9. Abrasion resistance.