Malaysia Free for certain area only
- READY STOCK IN MALAYSIA
You may choose sizes as below:
50mm Thick x 600mm Width x 3.6 Mtr or
25mm Thick x 600mm Width x 7.2 Mtr
- Temperature: 1400 Degree C
- Density 96 kg/m³
- ISOWOOL Blanket is refractory ceramic fiber featuring light weight, flexible, excellent insulation and heat resistance. Needle punching is carried out while laminating fibers in a layered manner in the manufacturing process, and the fibers are entangled intricately and kept in a blanket shape. Without organic binder, the blankets cause no tearing off at high temperature, nor atmospheric contamination inside the furnaces. As an applied product, it is also possible to manufacture custom-made shapes, such as die-cut products that have been die-cut to predetermined shapes in advance for use as packing materials.
- Back-Up insulation for the industrial furnaces (Industry: steel, nonferrous metals, glass, ceramics, petrochemical, semiconductors, cement etc.)
- High temperature sealing material such as ladle lid, duct connecting part etc.
- External insulation such as boiler, turbine, duct and piping, precision casting shell etc.
- High temperature gas filtration material, high temperature part sound absorbing material.
- Noncombustible materials for building.
What's in the box
- 1 Roll of Ceramic Fibre Blanket of
- 50mm Thick x 600mm Width x 3.6 Mtr or
- 25mm Thick x 600mm Width x 7.2 Mtr